Beiträge von edemski

unfortunately I just decided to move back to windows where my virus works great in cubase. I struggled to much with Aura Access Virus Editor, mostly problems with arp sync, It's very very frustrating and I guess I tried everything to make it work. Maybe in the meantime I'll try to make it work somehow but generally I would give everything for the new official drivers for apple silicon...

Yes, I tried many different versions including v2. I've never got the response from the support (once I have after a loooong time but It wasn't any good) but I was asking about a bit different things - I guess I have to try to send the new message with the log from the crash.
    First thing is when I connect access virus editor with the virus ti snow and then close the plugin gui (or open) it crashes cubase/logic pro. Always. It has to be always open. Other thing I rarely have a good synchronisation when I use arpeggios. Also 4 tracks from the synth rarely play in sync (they missing the sync during playback randomly). I use iConnectivity Mio or usb connection from virus.

For me this plugin is useless at this point. I'm waiting for fixing bug which causes freezing DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton) - I don't know if it's my computer but they say they know about this and will do something about it. Nevermind it was in April...

OMG, I just bought macbook pro 16 were Catalina can only be installed, I installed all software and then realized Virus Ti Snow doesn't work. Almost all of my tracks include Virus sound. Can we expect something soon? It is really impossible for me to deal with this since a lot of my tracks are unfinished. Please do something!