Beiträge von outface

A follow up to my post above. I bought Navira!

It's brilliant, no really, it's exceptionally good, maybe a little bright at times but nothing that the built in eq didn't sort out. And yes, it really can emulate the Virus hyper saw and filters, yeah I know what you're thinking, but it's true! I know for a fact because I've just spent £124 so you lot didn't have to :)

If Access don't provide the Mac community with updated drivers by around Christmas then my days with my old faithful Virus Ti2 DarkStar are over. I'll just sell it.

Where did you buy it? I can't buy it over their website, when I click the buy link the whole page reloads. I am very interested in it!

Dear Marc, are there ANY news regarding Catalina and Big Sur Support?

I mean, honestly, you guys got to tell us, your buyers SOMETHING?
    Are you still working on Catalina and Big Sur Support? Is there any progress? Did you guys reach the company who made the driver for you? Did you gave up on Mac? Come on, give as any info Access Music....

!?!?!?!?!?!?

You can run Logic Pro X 10.5.1 with Mojave, 10.6 breaks the compatibility with Mojave. So you and I are stuck with Logic Pro 10.5.1 and Mojave, if we want to keep using the virus Ti.

I have been looking into hacking the drivers a bit, but problem is the solution would be that we have to disable system integration protection. As when I make changes to these kernel extensions, the are no longer signed correctly to be loaded. Also Big Sur dropped support for kernel extensions, giving no option to make this work on Big Sur.

Still annoying that nobody of Access GmbH takes the time to help us get to a workable solution, without having to stick with old OS or anything else. Making the source code of the plugin public would go a long way, as I and some others here have the knowhow to create a working driver and release this free and open for everybody to contribute and make better.

Same for us in 3!! studios! It's a shame!!! Access give us honest info NOW!

Dear Marc, are there ANY news regarding Catalina and Big Sur Support?

I mean, honestly, you guys got to tell us, your buyers SOMETHING?
    Are you still working on Catalina and Big Sur Support? Is there any progress? Did you guys reach the company who made the driver for you? Did you gave up on Mac? Come on, give as any info Access Music....