Beiträge von Furious

and you're talking with support about all that? i just looked through you 40 posts, i think you really should contact support. what is your actual problem with detuning?

marc

Hello! My problem is, that i turn on my virus TI 2 Keyboard, and as soon i start to play, some parameters are changing themselfes... detuning, semitone or else, but only few times. It is really strange, when we speak about digital hardware, but after few minutes it starts working stable...

• HI: Possible detuning of synth engine (fixed)

• HI: Parameters do not change themselves anymore

unfortunatelly... still they do((( and i dont know what to do now((( its destroying "working on track" process sometimes....

i am really dissapointed, i bought my virus ti2 kyboard few months ago, and it have so many bugs, sometimes it stucks, sometimes change parameters, detune...

the TI syncs the arpeggiator in a very different fashion when you use virus control, so no, you are not necessarily talking about the same problem. as for the virus dropping out of sync using midi clock, the usual culprit is the midi transmission. if clocking information gets lost (which happens in midi land) the arp gets an offset. each time a clock is missing, the offset gets bigger.

best, marc

SO, i must use midi clock sync? and there is no such a problem, using virus ti control suite?

i have exact same prob and not only with TI series

I can say, i use virus for 10 years now and same problem was also in my virus c and then in indigo redback. so you can't use long parts of arpegio cause its going wrong with the clock( i was using arpegio send and then play with midi cause of this bug but if you will fif it could be really good, will open some more abilities live etc for everyone...

thank you friends, but i am talking mostly about a bass sound, dub step or drumnbass complex lfo movement, for instance, best and most friendly lfo interface i've ever touched was massive lfo interface, but sound is not so cool for me, so i am looking for this new feature in new os or in new access instrument. (i heard access is prepearing something absolutely new for next year =) ;)

Hello to everyone!

i want to know if there exists a possibility to create my own lfo waveform to make some custom rhythmic movement? For novadays electronic music is a quite useful thing. Maybe it is possible to do it in vst mode? or no posiibility like this?

Hello to everyone.

So i noticed another kind of strange thing, arpegiator on virus is not 100% syncronised with bpm in cubase or other one. i mean , if i record long piece playing arpegio - it doesnt feats my bpm after some time. i mean, i have to cut it and put manualy.

Anyone ever noticed this?

yes i understand...and this is same kind of "sickness" that my virus have. some "unique" bug. what to say...let me see if i change my virus and IF all will be cool, then you will have to do same...what to do...and tell me you have OS4? last one? and was same problem b4 with old os?

Me too...

Maybe becouse i am from Russia =)

Actually i have a way to change my TI2 keyboard (witch is on warranty) on another Virus TI2 keyboard (also on warranty)

so i change and put OS4 and see what will happen.

if this will happen again.

i will be very upset and write there another message.

Dear Nickolay Golutvin,

Dear Nickolay,
    The forum thread
    actually shows this is not a wide-spread problem. The other customer
    sent his unit to repair and comparing the amount of TI users out there
    with so far 2 people with this problem (the other customer and you)
    shows this problem is unique.
    Again the TI does not change parameters
    on its own and it shouldn't. If this happens I simply can't exclude the
    unit having an issue, otherwise we definitely would have way more
    feedback from other users, which is definitely not the case.

Best
    wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

And also look im not the only one guy who have this problem . People on Access forum also have same problem. so last time the problem is....all cabels unpluged , nothing , i turn on my virus and it is ok but then suddenly screen shows that some of parameters was changed(osc ballance,osc semitone,osc wave select, lfo 3 rate) i touched nothing. i have last os you have on your official website.

what you advice me to do?

also i mark once again. as i puted os 4 on my previous TI (was also keybord just not TI2 it was just TI i bought 3 years ago) this problem was also there, sometimes i was playing and ooops!!! sound changed a bit!!!! itself, i did not thinked abt it b4 as a problem so i just changed to other preset and then changed to the one was b4 and it was ok. now i feel that i dont like that some maschine makes something behind my back you know) im always playing live with virus is my favourite keyboard instrument (asides Rhodes Mark2 and WurliTzer that i also have at home))))

please tell me what to do . i am really worried abt my upcoming shows.

with great respect to genious engineers and all Access family

Kolya Golutvin

Russia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my last message

Hello! Look!!

ive had ti keyboard(5octave) and now i have TI2 also keyboard(also 5 octave) and this problem happens. i turn it on and start to play, then TI makes few randomise moves like not with everything just with few parameters. you want me to make video of this? maybe then you will see/ i am virus fan and digging it for many years now. know every hole in this synthesiser. so this happens even when nothing is pluked and only the headphones.

What should i do?

Dear Nickolay Golutvin,

Dear Kolya,
    This is not a known issue at all. If this happens also with the TI2 not being connected to another Midi device or a computer via USB, then I can't exclude this being a hardware issue with this unit. The only thing that puzzles me is that you experienced the same with the TI keyboard, which only can be a bad coincident.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

so yes , maybe it is even randomising itself, like if i even dont touch the keyboard. i can check it. but is happening forsure...so if you think this is hardware and i have to gpo to shop and change this maschine? or is hardware
    ?

i checked it now and exactly as you said. it is not abt keyboard. just i tur virus on i did not touched keyboard and it showed me immedeatly "osc semitone" and "osc wave select" changed...

so what is this?

Dear Nickolay Golutvin,

Have you tried resetting the unit already? Please unplug your TI from the computer, unplug it from power and also take the power supply out of the power socket. Also remove any other cable going from/to the Virus TI.
    Next plug back only the power supply into the TI and the power supply back into the power socket. Then reset the unit by holding down the ARP EDIT button for a few seconds while the unit is in standby mode. Whenever this is done and the TI has booted up correctly, connect it back to the computer and try it again.

With best regards,

Joerg Huettner
    Access Music Tech Support

i tried, and now lfo 3 rate jumped itself.

i ve tried everything.

((((((((((((((((

------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i wait for final reply. now i will send one more mail. where i will mark that MANY people have this problem. and i suppose much more even never noticed it yet ....