Beiträge von GuyM

Access Ti Keyboard issues

Hi there
    My Keyboard arrived last week and I noticed straight away there were some issues

Mechanical:
    1. the Keyboard itself sound quite clanky / vibrated when played...when I push the cover down to the right, the clank stops!

USB etc.?
    2. When I play
    a) I have had numerous hanging notes
    b) the sound stops working
    c) the right hand output goes distorted
    All require a power off/on the cure

When I tried to install the driver on the Win 7 64 bit PC in 2 separate USB ports - it failed to do so
    8GB of RAM, latest O/S etc.

Having added a Belkin 2.0 USB Hub and ONLY putting the Virus into it, , the driver finally installed ok!

Nicely, Access are shipping a replacement keyboard out to me next week :D BUT...

I want to see if anyone has had any of these issues on their devices...just in case it is not (as suspected), simply a faulty keyboard but turns out that it is really incompatible and cannot integrate with my system at all. There are no PCI slots left to add any more USB ports and I will not rebuild or replace the Studio PC just to accommodate the Virus

When the replacement arrives , I will simply plug it in and see...but meantime.....any other stories ???

Ta
    Guy

I am a Virus T1 newbie. My stuff is not at all dance/trance related more around classic or progressive rock I wondered if there were any any sound sets that you'd recommend
    Nice symphonic ..maybe Pink Floydesque pads ?? moogs ?

The I'll need a "Dummies Guide" to getting them onto the Virus T1 keyboard!!!! : :D

Thanks!
    Guy

Hi
    Does the pedal work correctly i.e. fully from no volume to top - 0-127?
    With my Roland Keyboards I had get an extra adapter for the FC as the volume only went c/ 30-127!