Beiträge von recrystal

I have the same problem and I need to open it, but the video didn't help me so much. Could someone please help me answering here or to this thread?
    Changing backup battery, opening Virus Polar Ti1

Hi people, I would like to know how to open my Virus Polar Ti1 to change my dead backup battery.
    Does anyone knows a video/pictures tutorial? I tried to unscrew the 4 back screws and the 6 bottom external screws but there is something still blocking the opening of the whole machine and I'm afraid to break something... I guess that the other screws in the bottom side hold the keyboard and wooden parts, but I wouldn't unscrew unneeded screws for my purpose. The two big pieces of metal in the sides seem almost to come away but they seem to be still locked from something inside..
    I hope that somebody can help my.
    Thank you!

Hi guys, I know that the question could be already discussed a lot! However I would like to know: are there differences in programming the virus TI1 & 2 direct from the machine itself? For instance, I noticed that the LED for Analog Filter and the LED Others from the menu effect is missing in TI1, how is it possible to activate them? Is it actually possible or only via TI plugin? Are there other differences between the two versions except for the 25% of DSP power? Thank you