Beiträge von nitro8

Hi Marc how many tickets do you want ??
    In random order: Ticket ##IN00083911
    Ticket ##SI00083120
    Ticket ##SI00082654
    Maby you can now understand that afther 14 weeks i lost my trust in Access and Kemper.
    So i open my Snow and gues what the main board ( who my shop tells me they replaced of a bad USB connection) has still the same number sticker on!!
    And that sticker you cant remove or damage it.
    But moost of all i had no problem with USB only startup

I will NOT send my snow back and pay for transport and find out it still dont works, maby for this time we do it else you send me a new one and i send the bugged one back,
    If you want i make a video and place it some were so you can see it dont work.

please contact access support by email if you haven't already.
    thanks, marc

Marc i did about 4 times and this is your standard message , and from al e mails i never get a reaction.

You told me you dont have contact with the repair center in a ticket, so what is the point to start this action again afther 5 weeks and no solution?

Maby a forum member has a solution. My snow who i bought new 12 weeks ago and did go to repair center for 5 weeks still dont work.

With only the power cable connected and i turn it on the LED of the BPM/LFO some times dont blink or burns very bright , then i never have sound.

I have to shut on and off about 10 times then it blinks and i get sound.

This problem is from day one till now and the repair center chance ,what my music shop told ,me the mainboard.

And still it dont work every time wen i turn it on.

I dont want it again to that repair shop becourse then i lose again 5 weeks.( it was the repair shop of acccess in Germany)

I realy hope a forum member know a solution or its a nice paper holder X( now.