Beiträge von skychasernyc

FUCK THAT! FUCK THAT! FUCK THAT!

I BOUGHT THIS FUCKING VIRUS TI2 DESKTOP WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT! AND THEY TOLD ME, OH YOU NEED YOUR OWN USB HUB TO MAKE IT WORK! THAT WAS ON PC! NOW, 2 YEARS LATER, I HAVE A STATE OF THE ART MACBOOK PRO, AND I'M TOLD IT DOESN'T WORK WITH MOUNTAIN LION!?!??!

FUCK ACCESS MUSIC

YOU GUYS ARE OLD NEWS.

FUCK ACCESS MUSIC.

PUSSY ASS PIECES OF SHIT WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM.

My virus control just stopped working completely. Whenevery I play midi notes, even on - START -, I just get a quiet, nasty, crackling buzz. I've had this thing for over a year and never had this problem. It seems to have started shortly after the last firmware update. I tried everything - re-installed drivers, re-installed Ableton. Same crap... just totally unusable. Thankfully the MIDI and audio outs still work as intended. Whatever man... Given all the firmware updates we've seen, it's pretty obvoius that this thing is riddled with issues. I mean, it's cool, but f***ck man, I sold my KC thinking I was getting an upgrade. I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't do that. Oh well...

Okay Marc, I'm gonna have to call you out on this. This thread has been long dead, but I think my suggestion was a great one and a friend of mine shares my sentiments. He recently bought a Virus C, and I took the opportunity of borrowing it for a few days to copy off some old patches I had lying around in sound diver format and put them on my TI. He watched me going through all the parameters and trying to figure out what I was missing, and he got upset. He was like, "why don't they just give you some kind of printout of all the settings so you can just put them in?", and I thought, "EXACTLY!" This is a great idea. Now, sure, I could go ahead and do this with some convoluted script, but what if you guys change your format? Not to mention the fact that nobody else would be able to benefit from my hard work, unless I put it on sourceforge or something, and then I'd have to maintain it, etc. Comeon man, that's ghetto. This *is* a feature requests forum, and if we're just gonna tell everyone to go implement it themselves, then you might as well just put a message up saying "don't bother posting, because you can do it yourself!" Anyway, nothing but love and respect for Access music. Take it or leave it!

It would be very useful to 1. be able to get a text readout of all the current patch settings, and 2. be able to quickly compare the difference between the settings on two different patches, like the "diff" command in Unix. I don't think that would be very hard to implement. =D

I have a Virus KC that I'm going to upgrade. I just wanted to get some feedback on what my asking price should be. I definitely do not want to let it go for less than it's worth! It's my baby. It's got some scratches and minor wear and tear, but nothing major, and is in perfect working order.