Beiträge von DavidPalacios

The problem has already been fixed,Thanks to the technical support I sent the link of the possible problem and that's how it was. It is security configuration. Here I leave it in case someone happens something like this ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsVd9kRgFo4

I have a Virus Ti 2 Desktop. And updated the mac to high Sierra therefore updated Virus control to 5.1.7 this is the message that tells me:- remove all cables including USB, power and audio cables form your virus ti
    - Wait for 30 secons

- Hold the exit key which is located left to the display white plugging in the power cable

- Wait until your virus ti shows Usb update mode

- Plug- in the usb cale

E tried with the Exit key to leave it pressed and nothing. And followed the steps and nothing happens. My virus is not recognized by the mac. If I unplug the USB cable the virus if it detects that it is connected to the mac. Please help with this ..... Thanks

I get this message. I do not know what it means where it says white key that covers the power cable. My TI2 virus does not have any buttons next to the power cable. E pressed the Exit key and nothing. I'm disappointed with this update. Please helpme

- Remove all cables including USB, power and audio cables form your virus ti

- Wait for 30 secons

- Hold the exit key which is located left to the display white plugging in the power cable

- Wait until your virus ti shows Usb update mode

- Plug- in the usb cale