Beiträge von vespine

Marc! Thank you very much, it was of course as you say! I've been meaning to come back to thank you.

The non existent "issue" i created is that on the access software site the latest 32-bit version does NOT have "windows xp" listed in compatibility.

Virus TI Installer 5.0.8.00 for Windows 32 bit
    This software is compatible with Windows 7 32bit and Windows 8 32bit

However LOWER down the list

Virus TI Installer 4.5.3.00 for Windows 32bit
    This software is compatible with Windows XP 32bit, Windows Vista 32bit and Windows 7 32bit.

I mistakenly assumed that version would be the newest version that would run on XP. I installed 5.0.8 on xp and it's working fine.

Thanks again.

i set up my virus ti2 on my win7 studio computer a while ago and it's all great.

I have an older xp laptop that still serves me well and I wanted to install the virus VST on it so I could take it to a friend's studio. No way I can cart my PC around.

I installed it but it says the software version on the virus does not match the software version of my vst.

I'm guessing it's because I used "Virus TI Installer 5.0.8.00 for Windows 64 bit" on my win7 computer but "Virus TI Installer 4.1.1.05 for Windows 32 bit" on my XP computer.

I hoped that this was"just" the software version but it appears to also be the virus software version, I suspect not but is there any way around this so I can use the Virus on both my computers?