Beiträge von flavrocha

When Virus goes out of sync I pause/play the project repeatedly with the space bar until it magically goes back in sync. It's annoying and not ideal, but it works.

I'm sure this has been requested before, but Virus Control desperately needs some type of preset sorting/management tab. It's incredibly hard to find presets on the Virus because there are so many of them and most of them have random names. I'd love to be able to click on a "bass" button and have an entire list full of bass sounds only (from all my soundbanks, including third party). Alchemy has a great preset management tab and it would be great if you guys did something similar. I'm not asking to map all existing presets (there are thousands, it would take years), but at least add the option so people could start using it. Future soundbanks would be much more organized and presets would be a lot easier to find.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/a34dfvP.jpg]
    Thanks

My Virus has very thick dust on top of it, how should I clean this properly without scratching the face plate? Compressed air, maybe? Also, do you guys have any recommendations for clear acrylic cases? I use decksaver cases for all my DJ equipment and I'd love one for the Virus, but I I don't think they make one, unfortunately.