Beiträge von Progged

Hi all,

I'm on Mac OS 10.10.5 and Logic 9.

Appreciating now that perhaps its time i update to Logic X and of course latest version of Mac OS.

I'm unable to update to the last known supported Mac OS of 10.13, so understandably I'm nervous about upgrading to 10.14(/Mojave).

Marc/Anyone - when will we have a compatibility confirmation?

Before you go tearing your hair out (and trust me over the past couple of years i certainly have)
    Make sure you download the most recent patch from mid last year - 5.1.3 i believe.
    after all the issues i had, this seems to have solved the wretched USB root hub issue!

FINALLY! - thanks Access.
    now please ensure you continue to support the Virus TI community and release patches more regularly - especially since Apple decide to update their OS/Logic so frequently.

Hi all,

I'm new here - Just bought my first Virus in January and have it set up working fine on my iMac running the most recent version of Logic 9 on OSX Mavericks.

I will be upgrading my Mac soon, and I am a little worried that they now ship with OSX Yosemite, as i have heard some horror stories from late last year of incompatibility issues. I am really not keen on buying Logic Pro X and was wondering if anyone can advise if Logic 9 works ok on Yosemite (in either 32 or 64 bit mode), and of course does the virus run ok as well? I won't have the luxury of rolling my OS back to mavericks with it being a new iMac so any info would be appreciated!

Im also curious as to why there is no 64 bit client on the download page where 32 and 64bit versions are listed for windows? at present is the Virus client 32 bit only?

Cheers. :)