Beiträge von TheDiePie

Hi Cornelius,
    maybe a bit too simple: check out, where the TI is sendig its audio - usb or normal outputs.
    Next connect your midi keybord directly to the TI and watch if midi goes in correcty.
    Next hook the TI to your PC an have a look at Live's midi-setup, if all port are shown.
    Next route Midi in on Live's channel and audio to master, have a look at your interfaces setup on its output.

Hope it helps!
    Greetz
    TDP

you are right, Marc, please excuse me!

I'm sure you agree with me, that Maschine produces a lot of traffic on the usb-busses - imo similar to the virus without its audio signals.
    Right, these are totally different devives - but i.e. Maschine runs flawlessly in syncing to other decives, daw-integretion and midi-control,
    even in multiple instances. It aquires the same issues on usb as the TI if connected on low-budget hubs or cables. But its tolerance for that is very much higher. So i assume that there is somthing fundamental wrong in the TI's usb-setup.

Let me say, that my Yamaha MOX6 uses audio over usb - highly complicated setup, but it works. The only reason i do not use this way is protecting the usb-bandwith in my setup. I can imagine, that the audio trafic causes problems in syncing, even on a MTT-Hub.

The TI2 is my main-keyboard in my rig, i use it i.e. to play on the Analog Four and the Monomaschine - and (crazy enough) to trigger the pro2-sequencer.
    As i wrote before, i like its endless possibilites of sound creating and its wonderful sounds indeed.

But:

The issues on 'total intigration' that let users spent much more time on searching for problems in their setup than spending time for making music is mainly the responsibility of Access Music. You are definetly not alone with these problems (guess that Overbridge suffers the same *vbg*). The mainstream here is calm and awaits your friendly support - but it's not very friendly to read about the same issues over and over and nothing changes.

ok, your latest OS (beta, out for months!) gave some imporvements. But still it has the same problems.

I would appreciate a reliable connectivity on a high end synthesizer, nothing more, nothing less.

Please let us know what your plans will be to get rid of the problems.

musically
    DiPi

Same problems here (OSX 10.10, Cubase 8pro), everthing updated, powered MTT-Hub (private TI2-Slot):

lost MIDI-connection, sync-errors, audio via usb almost impossible, glitches, drop-outs.

Sometimes i can work over hours without any problem, other times i need to perfom a TI2-hard-reset (with disconnecting power and usb). From time to time shutting down Cubase and restart it helps, sometimes i need to reboot my mac.

I love the TI-Sound, but its 'integration' is a pure desaster.

I really do not understand Access's policy in blaming the users setup for these problems. And just to be mentioned: my Maschine (NI) works without any
    problems even in multiple instances - and audio over usb(!). Maybe it would be a good idea to ask their engineers for help, or call evrery synth back to factory to perfom some hardware modifications (usb interface :P ).

PS.: Don't know what's going on with the TI-prices at Sweetwater - but the list of ebay's second hand TI's grows continuesly from week to week.