Beiträge von oeln

I'd like to buy an extra power cable for the virus ti2 darkstar, but don't know exactly what I ought to be looking for? I've found 2-pin cords being listed as for the ti but 'not ti2'..

I've got this issue with a virus ti2 polar/darkstar 5.0.8: os x 10.10.1, logic pro x 10.1.0. I've tried to keep it quite basic: I've got power and usb plugged in directly, that's it and I've got one virus track and one kontakt instrument on a different track. I'd like to play either/both using the virus keyboard. If I turn local on it plays the virus (though it's erratic, for instance if I let up on a key the note often doesn't end like it ought to; but not every time). If I turn local off, then it doesn't play (the odd thing is that once in a while I -do- get a note, though, playing either the virus or kontakt instrument track; but it's very infrequent and essentially doesn't work). Identical to others' experience: knobs work fine and there's visual feedback in the plug-in, etc. it's only the keys that don't play. If I've drawn in/programmed notes in the track directly (logic piano editor) then playback is fine, too..