Beiträge von jprykiel

Hi friends.
    I don't usually have problems when transferring patches from the C to the TI2, except for this very annoying volume control also acting on the delay and reverb as I mentioned in an earlier message.
    But this one seems to have a particular issue.
    It is a rhythmic pattern created by two clock synchronised LFOs.
    On the C, all voices were independent, and this was exactly what I wanted.
    On the TI2, every new note seems to reset the LFOs cycle, but not always.
    Could someone try this patch on both machines and give me some help?
    Best regards,
    JPR

Dear Access team.
    in last update, you have added some great fancy new filters envelopes and effects but I still miss something very important and very simple to do (so I imagine).
    The current volume control includes effects which means that using an expression pedal to control a pad's volume will lower or rise the reverb and delays accordingly. It can be desirable sometimes but it is certainly not the way a volume control is used in most cases.
    the only workaround for the moment is to assign the expression pedal to the oscillator's volume control, which does not always work because it could for example change the Sound collar drastically if you use filter saturation.
    If you cannot make the volume control not, include effects, please add a volume control to the amp module, and add a configuration option to assign it to the expression pedal by default, that will please a lot of users including me.
    Cheers,
    JPR

greetings to the whole virus team.
    One thing makes me sad with the TI :
    Everything that affects the patch volume also affects the reverb and delay's output volume. I E, When controlling
    the volume of a patch with an expression pedal, or any other controller, you still need the tale of reverbs or delays to end naturally even if the volume
    is brought down,, that is musically logical. That was the case with the Virus C. I don't know if there is still hope that the TI's firmware keeps evolving, but, it would be a great improvement if you fixed it. Maybe by putting the
    volume control before the delay and reverb in the insertion chain?
    Or by providing An alternative "Virus C" mode, which could Be preferable in some situations?
    Kind regards,
    Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Dear Noisy,
    tthanks a lot for your help. It sure works better using the analogue outputs. But this brings another question.
    When I export a project,, I don't have to make an audio copy of my virtual synth tracks. What happens with the virus? Now that the sound is routed to output 1 which is an analogue output, will I have to make it an audio track before I can export the project?
    Another totally different question,, my knob movements are not recorded on my virus VST tracks, but they are when I use MIDI. What could be the reason?
    Best regards,
    JPR

hi all.
    Discovering my brand-new virus T I desktop, I am familiar to most of the concepts as I was using the C before.
    however, when I want to use it as a VST synth, I find the latency quite big.
    My soundcard is set to 128 samples, I would like to keep it this way, and it's fairly reasonable with all my other plug-ins.
    Other than the soundcard setting, is there a way to reduce latency on the T I?
    Thank's for your help,
    kind regards,
    Jean-Philippe Rykiel