Beiträge von Fitn

Last release date: 2014-12-15 !!! Please wake up !!!

3 years without windows software update.... any news???

- Resizable Gui
    - Enable MIDI I/O with USB connected
    - More modulation source (Oscillators)
    - import Wavetables
    - fix synchro error
    - Make updates more frequently!

Hi,

when you work with midi keyboard and mouse, not easy to change the position button and slider to defaut. Of course I can use ctrl + left click, but for me it's not the best.
    It would be nice to have the option Double click or right click on the slider & button for reset the default position

Thank you!

Fitn

thank you for your replys, I just want to modulate the filter with the Oscilator frequency,I make example in this video using the Spire plugin, offering more choice for the source in the matrix.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

sorry for my english

Hey,I use Snow since few weeks, and I want to know if it's possible to add more options on the list for the source matrix?
    Example, with some vsti, we can modulate the filter freq with a OSC Freq....

plz add OSC, Filter parameters on the source list!

I can dream thx :D

Hey,

I use Snow since few weeks, and I want to know if it's possible to add more options on the list for the source matrix?
    Example, with some vsti, we can modulate the filter freq with a OSC Freq.... plz add OSC, Filter parameters on the source list!
    I can dream :)

thx

Hi,

have the Virus Snow since few weeks, and I saw on YT tutorial a guy use WT index (OSC 1 & 2) with LFO? but on my list, I don't have this parameter.

Someone can help me, I use the last beta os 5.1.1.0 / ableton 9 / windows 8.1 64bits

thanks!