Beiträge von geofio2112

The issue has nothing to do with the cables it is the Virus , it is not fit for purpose. it is a joke it really is all that money and it is basically useless i am afraid to turn mine on to honest which is crazy.

Me too i am sick of it this thing has only been used a handful of times, it never moves, in my home studio, changes pitch or octave on it's own it is crap not fit for purpose i spent £1600 on this and it is a pile of junk, all this carry on about using hub's etc gets on my nerves, it should work on it's own with a usb cable and it still does not work with a hub. it is a flawed OS and Access should be refunding us all they are getting away with it maybe we could bring mass action against them, as i for one would do it paying good hard earned money for junk that does not do what i paid for.

I keep reading all these posts about putting usb hub between the virus and computer, what a lot of nonsense why do we accept this garbage, i don't know of any other synth that you have to put a hub between it and the pc. absolute nonsense the virus is not fit for purpose you should be able to connect the thing to a computer without all this carry on . if i had known all this i would never have purchased one !!!! i tried to record last night and the thing was changing octave by its self, no midi or usb connections !!! and changing programmes is a huge lag. the machine OS is crap !!!! Access should do the decent thing and recall these machines and refund customers until they come up with a stable operating system as it stands it is useless. all i see is folks making excuses for it on here, Don't accept it guys the machine is basically flawed.

I have seen so many threads about problems connecting with the software, pops clicks noises etc etc, the easy way to do it is get an old laptop with usb 1 ports, i used my latest macbook pro retina usb 3 and nothing but problems, hooked up my old laptop with windows 7 professional installed never had an issue i use the laptop to select patches and just select audio for my output into my audio interface, problem free.