Beiträge von iliask4

same thing here. i seriously doubt it that someone is using successfully mac os with the TI.. best case scenario a guy named Marc will respond ur post in here by telling u that your setup is crap (while his is the only perfect) and if you'll be lucky enough he might be quite offensive too.. it's like as if everyone in here has no clue regarding music production or basic computer knowledge..
    it's a shame really.. i've heard that access has good customer support and i assumed that it would be equivalent to RME's or something. it's a joke though and the issues absolutely ridiculous considering that it is the 5th version of the software.. I'm screwed as I got the snow.. i bought it purely for the TI feature.. WORST PURCHASE EVER..

so.. after a bit of a research i found out that i have to completely uninstall the software and install it again, so i didi and it actually worked.. however today, same problem occurred and i did the same thing again without getting results.. i just unplugged it then while everything was on and plugged it back in and it worked.. i'm struggling now to understand if this is actually fixable, or is it something that i will have to deal with every time..? i bought the ti snow for the TI feature.. anyone any suggestions? I work on iMac 2.7 i5, v10.10.3, logic pro x v10.1.1..

thanx everyone in advance :)

bought a brand new snow a couple of weeks ago. used it a few times just to make sure it works, installed software, updates, etc, dedicated usb, everything as its supposed to be. stayed a few days into standby mode and today it simply doesn't send sound.. kinda anyway.. it responds when changing the preset through the plugin, but it just doesn't sound anything.. in the volume meter in the plugin shows indicates only the midi keys practically.. if that makes sense.. anyway, anyone any thoughts.. i'm on logic pro x, imac. btw, i swapped usb ports, and tried the obvious already.
    thanx