Beiträge von CM

Still no fix with for this with the 4.5.2 update! it's almost been a year now since I contacted support with this bug, what a joke!

Oh well hopefully next year, fingers crossed!

G

usually they are, with steinberg cubase and VST3, they are not right now. but we are working with steinberg on a solution. we did jump on the VST3 bandwagon a bit early and now we suffer the consequences. if you have a specific project which bugs you, contact support - we might be able to help you out.

marc

Its just not one project Marc, im trying to migrate from pc to mac and this one bug is stopping me completely from doing that.

Its been 7 months since i reported this bug and still no fix.

I've even tipex the TI off my virus now because...... Total Intergration.....i just cant see it :)

Cheers

G

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the quick response.

I contacted them last month mate and this was there reply...

Dear Gareth,
    Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to say but I still do not have news on this issue. Again the issue is known but I can't tell when a fix will be available for this.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

I've already supplied them with all the nessary info when i opend the case i even supplied them the project file.

Gareth

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem when i take a cubase 5 (32 bit) session created on windows 7 64 bit and bring it to Cubase 5 (32 bit) on mac running snow leopard 10.6.5

The problem is i get a missing vst message where the virus ti surposed to be, i've tried everything but still no joy. I have reported this error to access support over 3 months ago and they did acknowledge that there was a bug and there engineers where aware of the problem but 1 public release and 1 beta release later and there's still no fix. ?(

Is anyone else out there experiencing this problem?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Gareth