Beiträge von LF2600

Hi Maarten,

So cool to update app, personally i'm waiting in app keyboard and midi learn...

THIS TIME FOUND MY GRAAL JUST IPAD AND VIRUS

I bought irig 2, tinyest i found, can be plug into headphone mini jack to get back audio of Virus

So lightning port is free for midi, play your app and send all sort midi data to Virus.

i can also play with all midi ipad toys (step sequencers ; multi keyboards and wired apps...).

All that can be recorded (in live !) direcly in my ipad Daw Beat maker 3.

I' M IN HEAVEN...

hi Maarten,

thanks for answer and advices

My worflow is :

mix and work all in my ipad (lots of pro app now), specially perfect making music in travel.

But i love my virus also, have two of them snow and desktop, that s why i really like your app.

So i want to mix the audio sound of virus directly in ipad. BM3 Daw for me. no comp !

i know some audio cards can do that sync midi and audio at same time (iconnect audio ; ik pro duo etc...)

But they still to big for me. JUST Ipad and Virus and a power bank with 5v to 12v cable, that all i need.

i'm also working on another solution with my GPD win 2, tiny and powerfull PC with full TI ability.

But this method, its one more gear in my lungage...

i have an old second ipad that i consired to dedicate only to your app !

Very interesting post

First Want to thank a lot Maarten for is good work on app reaaallllyyyy good !

Second very intérested by the Way you use il with usb to midi and blutooth midi.

Questions :

Why you need an external keyboard , why not using only keyboard app directly to blutooth midi (in virus) ?

Do you have a solution to get back audio signal of virus to iPad ?

That with good sync and possibility to play with your app at the same Time ?

To simplify i Want to have your app, audio and midi sync without computer, Any idéa someone ?

See you Musicians

Thanks for your answer

So I confirm i have normal MIDI communication with yellow light in top right of Live
    When i do midi learn affectation, i have CC 3 ok that i can assign it to all sources that i want.

But when i take CC 3 in matrix as Source mod, i have still nothing happen

When you said < Also, check the setting in "CONFIG/MIDI Control": "Page A" should be set to "Controller Data" (not to "Sysex"). >

You mean in Korg editor kontrol ? I saw there, all are transmited via CC not Sysex

Last thing of course i put amount of destination at top value + or -. Had also make several Tests :
    - Differents CC numbers 3 ; 9 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16 source with lots of diffrents destinations
    - Differents Slot in Matrix
    - etc.

Hi Infekted people

I really don't understand that What Controller 3 ; 9 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16 are ? When i take them as Modulation source nothing happen ?
    Is that a numbers of Control Change ?
    Because a have 2 differents Remote midi control (Nanokontrol and Alesis Master Control). Both have that CC numbers : 3 ; 9 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16

I take SOURCE > Controller 3 DESTINATION > Something that can be heard easely (OSC Pitch for Exemple). If i move CC 3 on Nanokontrol there nothing.

I have no other problem with midi or normal controllers assignations. I can Saw everything ok in Ableton LIVE. Work normaly

I Think i had missed an issue...

C U SOON