Beiträge von dominatordj

Hi, ive just purchased a new laptop running windows 7 and im having problems running my virus desktop TI2, everything loads up and syncs ok but when i begin creating tracks I experience crackles and sync errors. Ive previously used my TI2 with Cubase SX3 on Windows xp32bit and had fewer problems.

Ive upgraded due to a broken laptop and I was hoping to overcome problems with quantizing my tracks that I had with CUBASE SX3. Although the quantize issues have been resolved by using cubase 5.1.1 on windows 7, the sync/crackle problem is by far worse.

Im guessing windows 7 does not support my virus even operating system 4 thats just come out. Is this the case as all my settings seem to be set correct and the laptop is more than powerful. This is such a shame as cubase 5 is perfect for me and windows 7 is what I have now. If this is the case then how long will it be before Access have a fix as I need to make some productions asap.

please please CAN ANYONE HELPPPPPPPPP!!!! HELLO EVERYONE !!!!I USE LOGIC 5.5 ON PC WITH ACCESS VIRUS TI EVERYTHING SEEMS 2 WORK OK APART FROM THE LATENCY IT JUST DOES NOT HIT RIGHT I HAVE TRYED EVERYTHING !!!!!!! PLEASE SAY IT WILL WORKS COZ I JUST PAID OUT 4 THIS AND I WANT 2 STAY WITH LOGIC IT SEEMS 2 WORK FINE IN CUBASE BUT DOES ANY ONE USE LOGIC ON PC WITH A TI ?????? I NEEED HELP BADLY :cursing: