Beiträge von Derrek

Hey there,

I found a pack of converted wavetables from the VIRUS TI which now can be used in the Serum VST or any other synth that allows wavetable import. I own a VIRUS TI and I create commercial preset packs for synths like Serum. Am I allowed to use the VIRUS wavetables in Serum and sell presets which make usage of these wavetables? Would be interesting to know..

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey man,

thank you for your answer!

I used another USB slot not and it works now.

I can not select 256 samples, as Focusrite interfaces work with ms. So I can only select 6ms, which equals 265 samples at 44.100kHz. So I think I have to live with that error...

For me the Virus Control 64bit works!

Hello friends,

I know this is a newbie question, but I already fail when I want to connect my Virus TI desktop to my Windows 7 PC.

System: Windows 7, Scarlett 2i2 audiointerface, FL Studio 12

What I did so far: I installed the control center and connected the Virus when the message was displayed on my screen. I plugged the midi USb cable from the Virus into my PC (motherboard USB) and the normal power supply to run the Virus. I can switch the Virus on as always (I used it standalone with a midi keyboard so far). In FL Studio I can also see my new installed Virus TI Snow and Virus TI as VSTs. When I try to open them, I get the message that this FL Studio version does not support delay compensated individual outs anymore. I have to select Stereo instead. (picture 1) Well, after selecting stereo, a new message pops up saying that I have to change my sample value. I use the Focusrite audiointerface where I can not select the detailed number 128 for example, so I simply can not choose 128 sample without not using the audiotinterface anymore and switching to my normal ASIO settings. After that I have a error Virus GUI...

Do I have to plug more cables from my Virus directly into my audiointerface? What did I do wrong or what do I have to select?

Thank you very much!

Hello friends,

I know this is a newbie question, but I already fail when I want to connect my Virus TI desktop to my Windows 7 PC.

System: Windows 7, Scarlett 2i2 audiointerface, FL Studio 12

What I did so far: I installed the control center and connected the Virus when the message was displayed on my screen. I plugged the midi USb cable from the Virus into my PC (motherboard USB) and the normal power supply to run the Virus. I can switch the Virus on as always (I used it standalone with a midi keyboard so far). In FL Studio I can also see my new installed Virus TI Snow and Virus TI as VSTs. When I try to open them, I get the message that this FL Studio version does not support delay compensated individual outs anymore. I have to select Stereo instead. (picture 1) Well, after selecting stereo, a new message pops up saying that I have to change my sample value. I use the Focusrite audiointerface where I can not select the detailed number 128 for example, so I simply can not choose 128 sample without not using the audiotinterface anymore and switching to my normal ASIO settings. After that I have a error Virus GUI...

Do I have to plug more cables from my Virus directly into my audiointerface? What did I do wrong or what do I have to select?

Thank you very much!http://www.pic-upload.de/view-27630206/error-1.jpg.html [Blockierte Grafik: http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/09.07.15/rr7xtxojjxd4.jpg] [Blockierte Grafik: http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/09.07.15/znozhejh8ln.jpg][/img]