Beiträge von kllyayoung

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I have scoured the internet in search of an answer and have come up empty.

I just purchased, used, a Virus Ti2 Keyboard. No manual was shipped with it and I can't seem to find one, specifically for the 2, anywhere online.

As I have fairly little experience at this point with analog/virtual analog synths, the hands-on tutorial offered by the original manual would be quite beneficial - however, as the patches are different (and I don't yet know enough about the different types of sound waves to truly know if I'm finding one similar to the example they are using), this helping guide is pretty much useless for me.

Also, it would be awesome to get a full list of the patches as I've found two sound creators I really love that had not contributed to the first version and, as I'm sure you all know, scrolling through all of them is more than a little time consuming.

So this is my long way of asking, was there an updated manual for the ti2? And if so, where in the world can I find it? :)

Thanks!

-k