Beiträge von error382

Thanks Mark! i've seen that the virus ti vst came integrate with the firmware, thats was not to clear on the main site and how i was having another issues i didn't stop to check i properly. Anyway looks like virus ti polar still not working properly at all, i'm ableton live9 user and after some minutes i gonna say 20 more or less the plugins start to make a completely weirs loud high frequency base noises.
    Other weird things are ARP sync that doesn't work at all and other issue is that some times the usb output route doesn't work fine and i only can route/use one of the outputs.
    Anyway i didn't have the the time last weeks to put my hands over all this issues, maybe has an easy fix maybe not for what i'm reading around, to many people mad on Access, bad signal.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm using an I mac mid 2011, running mac OS 10.8.5.

I've update Motu and Cue mix drivers to the last version, as well i reinstall Virus firmware to last update 5.1.3v2

I'm still having same problem. Virus is connected via audio to my audio interface and this one receive perfectly sound from virus. Once i connected the usb to my Imac, Cued mix and Motu Audio Setup had a little blink and looks like they got reset in some way (do not show any message) and the audio from virus it's lost from audio outpus and from headphones.

I've checked system preferences and the Audio engine i/o still Motu.

•Pd; Where i can download VirusControl the vst? i couldn't find it on downloads tab at virus web site, many thanks.

Hi there!
    I got a Virus Ti Polar, the machine works perfectly stand alone, i update the software to v5.1.3 but my Motu software "Cue Mix" crash every time that i connect the virus via Usb in to my mac.
    Any one who has a similar issue or setting that could help me to solve it?
    Thanks!