Beiträge von Virusnewuser

hello! is there a way to change the forum/options language to english or spanish? I read every option in german and is very hard to understand ?(

If you don't know what I mean with the options I read like this:

Ungelesene Beiträge Abonnierte Themen

Vorschau, Dateianhänge, Einstellungen

Hello Marc! good morning, thanks so much by this reply! Im trying to find the link for download the extra plugin, but I can't find it, is there some word to look for it easily?

I really appreciate your support and of course I will let them know about your reply, the last words I got from Image Line was than they are fixing also some stuff for the better using of Hardware, but we don't have a date yet

Also I think there can be a misunderstood from both sides, this was one of answers I got from them:

Zitat von "FidelityMusic (IL)"

Hello Dynaudio,

Virus removed support for multi-out functionality in FL Studio because of delay compensation issues. Until FL Studio supports delay compensation for multi-out's they likely won't add that option again.

If I recall correctly, there should be a way to workaround this by editing some registry values for Virus TI 2, but I'm not familiar with the particular instructions.

I will leave the contact of them here because I think is important to connect, maybe between hardware and software developers can be a better understanding:

[email protected]

http://www.image-line.com/comp…tact_request.html?Looking for a collaboration&_ga=1.215605079.1315787224.1469773006

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there is some way to send the 16 MIDI outs to different mixer channels in FL Studio, I remember some time ago this been possible Im checking also the demo project but now all the 16 signalas from Virus, go out to one Mixer channel of FL

Not sure if this is an issue by Acces to avoid support for FL Studio users or an Issue coming from Image Line? is there some way to manage this?