Posts by XaZa

    I've had contact with the Access team about the issue of Virus TI2 and the latest version of Mac OS (Catalina / Big Sur).

    Unfortunately they couldn't give my any news regards to the compatibility issues at this point.

    I've also asked them if it might be an option to make the driver open source so community enthousiast can help within

    the development. They didn't respond on this one :(

    It looks like we need to wait until....(nobody knows) and hope there will be an update someday...(or not).