Beiträge von SeRaPHiN

Indeed that helps a lot! Very nice. This should do the job! Thank U for that fast delivary! :thumbup:

But one more question! I use a free VST plug-in called Manalyzer - some kind of a spectrumanalyzer, indicating the accurate frequency of a peak. So I use a one Osc sine wave to analyze. With any other Vst-Instrument like Serum or whatever, it shows a constant peakfrequency each time I trigger the corresponding note. But in term of the Virus the frequency vary +/-1hz !?? Any declaration on this? ?(

Hello,

I'm faccing the following Problem with my Virus Ti 2-Desktop in Ableton 9:

When playing the 'Virus Ti Tutorial Song' the playback of the Midi Track 'TI-5' with the 'Dub-Pad on Out 3+4' is incomplete.

I get sure to use a free USB root hub, and try different Buffersizes and Sampling-Rates for my M-Audio Delta 1010LT Device and different driver-types (Asio4All v2 & M-Audio Delta Asio) as well.

I use Win7 64-Bit / AMD-Phenom II X4 945 on ASUS m5a99x evo r2.0 / 8gb DDR3

I'm right in my opinion that this specifications are under normal surcumstances easilly should be able to handle this tutorial song? Should I contact the access support?

Sorry for my english, and thank you for your help.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

this very first delay..can anyone help me with this? :)