Beiträge von futuretunes

Ok i just find a workaround. It's dirty, so i hope support will pick this up and work on this in their next software release.
    Anyhow. After my Cubase 8.5 project loaded (template with the TI2 setup as a 16ch multitimbral instrument) i just have to turn off the TI and wake it again and the TB hub will recognise the device.. i do get an error just after the device initialised itself:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/rELUYME.png?1]

But it seems i can just ignore this... Everything looks fine now, no sync or latency problems at buffersize 128. Did not read the manual yet but it seems i can get only 3 channels of audio thru USB?? when playing a fourth track, notes will cut eachother off. :(

Hi all,

This is my first post since i bought my TI2 second hand almost a week ago. I'm having major sync/latency issues with my TI2 when running it in Total Integration mode. I tried everything in terms of making sure that the USB cable not connected via a hub and made sure the internal hub is not sharing it's branch with anything other than the TI. (tried both USB1 and USB3.
    Now i came across a post that stated running your TI on a dedicated USB port via a thunderbolt hub was the way to deal with these problems. I have a integrated hub on my LG 34UC95 thunderbolt display, but when i connect my TI to it Virus Control won't initialise properly. On the loading indicator the led circle will light up only the top half of the circle. Is there anyone that got it working on a similar configuration? Any other tips are more than welcome.

Config:

Late 2012 2,3 GHz Mac Mini i7 4 cores running Yosemite
    Thunderbolt chain from mac -> Caldigit T3 -> LG display -> UAD Satellite octo (TB) -> UAD Twin DUO

Other things connected to the dedicated USB ports of the MAC

- 4 ports Belkin aluminium hub (Keyboard, Mouse, iLok, eLicenser)
    - 7 ports Belkin aluminium hub (Microkorg XL, Novation Ultranova, Maschine Studio, Logitech Dual Shock (modulation/pitch)
    - Virus TI2
    - USB3.0 to SATA adapter with SSD Samsung 840 pro connected to it.