Beiträge von CartoonBadman

Hello there,

I just reinstalled my Ti on a new pc and now the total control software doesn't work.
    I do think its the software, as after a fresh install, it doesn't do the first time setup and jumps straight to loading the vst. But the vst doesn't load, it just hangs there.

It was working fine on a laptop, but since I moved it to this tower it just doesn't want to play.

It still works as a soundcard, midi controller and as a standalone, but the ti bit doesn't work and so I can't use any of the sounds from it.

I have tried reinstalling several times, changing the usb port/hub(put it on its own hub to start with, to remove potential issues lol), and rolling back to previous versions. All of which have been unsuccessful.

My DAW is Presonus, but I'm not sure that's the issue as it was working fine before.

Any help here would be grand, as after a couple of real busy months I finally have a week off and now my new toy won't work

As an aside, the midi parameter activates on the ti software when I press a key, but as I say, it doesn't work in theway of making sounds. The patch is stuck on init on the hardware too.