Beiträge von flixe

Hi,
    i moved into a new flat a short time ago and today i switched on my access virus a for the first time since moving. It now always asks if it should load the factory sounds for the different banks. However, if i say no, it doesn't even load my own sounds but instead some really weird sounds with strange random names like "/()SFs00F". Those i cannot even change, the filter and others parameters seem to bee completely disabled.

What might be wrong with the machine and how can i get back my own sounds? (of course if don't have backed them up -.-)

Thanks.

Hi,
    I'm controlling my virus A in multi mode via midi coming from ableton live. When i want to play two pad sounds at the same time, one is blocking the other sound. Strangely i don't have this problem on sounds with a short decay (like arpeggiated stuff etc.). However, this means that this is not a midi problem but coming from the synth itself.This is driving me crazy and it seems so unlogic. Can someone explain to me whats going on? Thanks!

Hi,
    i've recently bought an old used Virus A and it works fine. Unfortunately, i'm unable to store my current sound, cause if i press the "store" button, nothing happens. Is the function broken or do i have to set extra controls for storing? Could it also be a software malfunction and can i somehow reset the Virus OS to make it work again?