Beiträge von FatesCallOfficial

Thanks @ GESchwalm!
    Yeah It's part of life I guess.
    Good news it I solved it and you pointed me in the correct direction.
    When you said about the battery but thats unlikely it got me thinking, whats the difference between the settings in ableton where it works perfectly and logic where it goes ham?
    M-audio oxygen 49.... I didnt connect it when i tried the ableton demo version.
    That was the culprit, I deleted m-audio out of logic and boom, working like a charm again.
    I feel actually really stupid, often the most simple resolutions are correct.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Hey all!

Proud owner of a virus Ti2 desktop for nearly 2 years.
    It became my most trusted synth very quickly until recently.
    Because of other reasons I wasn't able to produce in the studio for the last 4 months.
    During this period my Virus was not connected via usb or a power source.

After that period I fired up the ti in logic X 10.3.
    Loads perfectly fine, VCC etc. Only connect my virus trough usb.
    I draw some midi notes, load in a patch, goes fine i put it in cycle mode, after 1 cycle it suddenly starts warping/morphing the patch to different things, sometimes its just distorted, sometimes there is just a lot of low rumbling(even when playing higher notes only).
    This happens with every patch, factory or from soundbanks i bought, it even happens with the init patch.
    Sounds like the moment I press play somebody starts twisting all the knobs at the same time while in VCC the parameters dont change at all.
    Also the VCC shows no error message whatsoever.

I have to either pull out the power cable or restart my Imac to fix it but guess what after 1 cycle it starts again.
    I tried the following already:
    Soft reset(Hold arp edit button)
    Panic buttons
    Different USB kabel.
    All the usb ports.
    3 different usb hubs externally powered(called some friends who brought them over).
    Software update for the TI, installed the latest.
    Updated Logic X pro from 10.3 to 10.4
    Reinstalled Logic X completely.
    Uninstalled and installed the Virus software.
    Buffer size of logic X is set to small as it should etc.
    Virus as the only device connected.
    With and without AI connected.
    All the settings are the same as they were the past year or so and it worked perfectly fine.

Downloaded Ableton Live demo and guess what, no issues at all, works perfectly fine/

Clearly a problem between logic x and virus ti software.
    It's really weird because I literally didn't change a single thing, no updates software changes or whatever.
    I got some bad news about my dad, turned everything off in my studio like always, powering things down, switching off the powersource with a switch.

Spend 4 months taking care of my dad until he passed.
    Returned to the studio, powered everything up again and then this shit started.

Starting to get desperate, I understand this problem lies somewhere between the communication between the virus and Logic X, I was hoping that maybe someone could point me in the good direction or hopefully you have a solution.

My System:
    Imac late 2013.
    OS X 10.12.5 (Sierra)
    2.9 ghz
    8 gb ram.
    AI Native instruments Komplete Audio 6.
    M-audio Oxygen 49.