Beiträge von BasariStudios

No i can't because it is all random, with a lot of stuck notes and also sometimes randomly not responding.
    I mean if you look at the video, at the point you can not determine or test anything, the whole thing is being
    locked by MIDI and you have no control over it whatsoever.

Hey Oli, thanks, everything is already explained in the above post.
    Its in any Mode or any presets, does not matter what Transpose
    and no it has nothing to do with Cubase, everything works fine
    everywhere with everything, even the Virus, only problem is Virus
    and RME MIDI do not like each other.

Thanks

Thank you Guys,
    here is the case...the same exact thing happens between Virus and AK. I just got an Elektron AK.
    Once it is detected the Computer blocks and freezes. I restart it and it tells me ,,OVERCLOCK
    FAILED''. That i know what it is and i deal with it, its audo OverClock, no need to go thru the
    discussion of overclocking, i mentioned it just for the point of that Virus and AK both begave
    exactly the same. This MoBo has a lot of ports, i downloaded the USB TREE App and checked
    all the ports, found a controller that had nothing on it, 2.0 and connected Elektron. Same thing.
    All that is left to try is to disconnect anything that is USB and the Dongles...eLicenser and iLok
    and then just try Elektron and the Mouse and Keyboard...this will get deeper and more detailed
    since i had few USB problems in the past too, even with just using regular MIDI.
    So basically this happens on Total Integration and OverBridge, EXACT same problem and symptoms.

This is what my USB Tree looks like:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i67.tinypic.com/oa108k.jpg]

Thanks

Hi All, my TI 2 Desktop was working perfectly fine, yesterday i added an RME FireFace UFX
    and an Elektron Analog Keys and today i did some cleanup in the studio. After all setup i use
    the UFX Box as a MIDI Interface too. MIDI 2 goes to my Modular and MIDI 1 to Virus.
    But the Virus has big problems, simply the MIDI is screwed, stuck, non responsive, very low
    notes, most of the times nothing...but if you play the Demo Mode that sounds fine. Then i took
    that MIDI Cable and tried the Analog Keys, worked fine, trued the Modular, worked fine. Then
    i took the Modular Cable that worked fine into the Virus, same thing, problems. I know the problem
    is in the Virus here and i have no clue what it can be, i did the reset too, nothing changed.
    Look at the video to understand better:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

And no, there is no MIDI Out of the Virus back to the interface, just out of Interface to MIDI In.

Thanks

As the title says, i was dreaming of having a Virus, finally got the TI2 Desktop
    back in July brand new...turned it on just to discover that is the biggest piece of
    c&^p and i own/owned over 35 different Keyboard in my career. Now, to be honest
    not the synth it self but the TI c&^p. I went on the internet and googled and realized
    that every single owner of a TI has the same exact problem with the Software.
    It makes me think, what is wrong with THESE people at Access Music, the do not
    see all the complaints?...Ok enough with ranting:
    It is on eBay for sale now...but...is there a Savior of some kind that i do not have
    to part ways with this? Except MIDI Quest 11, anything else out there that can help?
    I downloaded CTRLR but there is no way to find a panel for TI.

Thanks