Beiträge von closetohuman

So now that my virus works again, it seems it's behaving oddly when controlled by Logic. When I stop or restart the sequence the Virus receives some sort of data which changes the "saved" status of a patch (the capital letter switches to lowercase) and it is no longer audible unless I restart the sequence and then switch away from the patch and then back to it. It also happens if I have the Logic track selected and select a different track. It happens regardless of which patch the Virus is on, too. It's bizarre.

-I've turned off all my reset data in Logic preferences
    -I've checked with my Nord Lead 2 and the issue doesn't persist (so I think it's not some GM volume data)

It's being controlled via Axiom 49 MKI. Running Logic Pro X. iMac.

Thoughts?

Hey all,

Trying to figure out why my Virus B is being wonky. I installed OS4.9 a while ago, and then left it and forgot about it. Now, whenever I power it on, it either is totally blank (zero presets) or it asks if I want to load factory sounds into banks A-C. When I do, I think "ok, now it's done and I can begin again" but without fail, next time I turn it on, it does the same thing.

Should I reinstall the OS? Should I install an older OS? Is this an OS problem?

Thanks! :)