Beiträge von faberdido

Thank u very much to all, so actually i use TI standalone. In the past some patches started to play by themselves, i can guess is an os problem, i could try to update it to latest release maybe. I played TI wednesday and i didn't hear strange things but i fear they can happen at every time. I noticed that these crashes appear if i change some oscillator parameter in multi patches, so for example if i have a SYNTH - PAD sound in the multipatch, so (and i don't know the exact cause) the synth will go to "crash" with an enormous bang instead of sound with the danger of breaking the sound system at high volume...thank u for your support

FaB

Maybe this answer was written before, i got a problem with my TI, sometimes with no reason, when i play something like synth sounds (so no pads or else but only synth and complex sounds) i hear only a big CRACK in the audio and i have to switch off the keyboard, unplug power cable, wait a moment and then restart. Maybe is a OS problem, somebody had this kind of problem yet? Seems like the oscillators going crazy........don't know why.... at high sound pressure is like a bomb thrown...really a problem

FaB