Beiträge von 7Skies

I bought the 7Skies 's Soundset ans its very good for trance production, If Trance its your kind of music you can buy it eyes closed ;)

Ps: Nice job 7skies I hope you'll make another! ;)

THX for the support and the positive feedback :)
    The Virus V2 is on the way, but it will take at least 3 months before is complete, got so much work to do with the new single and new remixes so it's very hard to find time to do everything
    What I can say is that now with the Ti I use the 100 of its power, too bad C users will have problem with the next bank

Of course i would tell you to by my soundset BUT, I'm not here to spam / promote my stuff so all I can tell you is
    The decision must be considering the type of music you create.
    I am a very good friend of Dome (Kamui) and his soundset is very nice and particular, if you create hardstyle/hard techno that's a must have one, my bank has a bit of everything, Hardstyle, Hardcore & House but it's certainly more orientated into trance & progressive.
    Anyway, as I said we are very good friends so I wouldn't exclude making a bundle Kamui + 7 Skies , will drop him a few lines as soon as I see him on msn ;)