Beiträge von chadman

I'm 48, been doing MIDI since the dang 80's and Maschine STILL confuses me. To be honest, you're better off using Maschine as a loop creation station and flying those stems (drag and drop, easy!) into Logic and continue Ti2 integration from there. Maschine is an amazing product, but it's NOT a friendly multitimbral VST in other DAWs and it's NOT a great place to host VSTs outside of the NI universe.

Just my 2¢

Hey! I'm a brand new Virus user (actually, that's a lie, I had an Indigo back in the day, but only for a short time because the reverb circuit was bad and I ended up returning it) BUT...

I've only had one issue with the Ti2 and that's some latency while playing live through the VST. Which is fine. Easy to work around. Otherwise rock freaking solid. And the SOUND. OMG.

So there ya go. You can put me on the 'almost no issues' list.

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm a new Ti user on El Capitan and also have no idea where the 'my patches.mid' file is. I also created a new library with the save patch dialog, and it doesn't seem to exist now after I've closed the save window. I'm sure this is just n00b syndrome.

Figured this out a little bit. The permissions for the 'users/.../patches' folder were set to 'read only' so the Virus Control software wasn't able to write to my Patches folder. Once I chanced the folder permissions I was able to create new folders and save patches there. I am also able to copy downloaded libraries to this folder and see them in the software now. Just needed to reboot the VST to see the copied .mid files in the Patches folder.

OMG so many patches :)

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm a new Ti user on El Capitan and also have no idea where the 'my patches.mid' file is. I also created a new library with the save patch dialog, and it doesn't seem to exist now after I've closed the save window. I'm sure this is just n00b syndrome.