Beiträge von pequalsnp

After I finally discovered I had to turn on the arp (I was wondering why the keyboard was transposed so high) my mind is blown. :D Good job on the patch and this use of the arp was an eye opener for me! Do you have a cheatsheet on how the velocity values in the arp map to notes (given arp input->transposition is at +64 like in your example)? Thank you very much, highly appreciate this!

Hey guys,

sorry I cant describe it better in words, but I am looking to recreate something like the lead patch in this track:

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Any advices on how to get there? I am really new to sound design.

Best regards,
    Kevin

Just a short comment for your education coming from someone in software development: most software these days uses a concept called semantic versioning. There are three parts to a version number, major.minor.patch. The general interpretation is that patch version gets incremented for updates that just include bug fixes, minor version gets incremented for new features that don't break anything and major version for breaking API changes. So it is 'quite safe' to assume things will work consistently across one major version. :)