Beiträge von pacomac

Due to lack of feedback I tried installing Windows 7 64 bit edition and it installed fine, however I now have another major problem.

If I load up the Virus Control (connected via USB) and select patch ChordMe, or any arpegio patch for that matter and hold a chord, it plays for about 2 secs before getting totally messed up. It is almost like random data is being sent down the USB to the Virus, with random notes and conter changes being sent.

As mentioned in my last post I am using an Intel i7 chip on a Gigabyte EX58-UD5 motherboard.

Any ideas, I'm getting desperate!

I tried installing the 32bit version today on Windows 7 32bit and had problems with the install.

During the install the installer asks you to connect the Virus, then normally asks you to remove then reconnect. On Windows 7 it asks you to connect and immediately prompts with the 'Do you wish to install a second Virus' type message, so you can't get back to the previous USB driver installer window to complete the install. If you say NO to installing the second virus the driver installation failed message appears.

I'm running an Intel i7 chip on a Gigabyte EX58-UD5 motherboard, so it's 4 cores multi-threaded. This may be an issue as I think threads may not be synced properly, and the 'Install a second driver' thread is jumping in before the USB driver is fully installed.

Any ideas?