Beiträge von AsleG

Hi!

I have just gotten my TI2 and have set it up with my mixers. Now comes the part of the integration.
    I am able to integrate my setup with MX-1 and my laptop Daw. However I can only use the TI2 as an audio input to MX-1.
    Connecting TI2 via USB to the laptop, makes the sound disappear. Both on the MX-1 and on the MIDI-track in my DAW (Ableton).
    Currently I have TI2 communicating on MIDI channel 7.

I really would want the TI2 to integrate with the laptop as it´s meant, and at the same time have the MX-1 integration working. So far I have not succeeded with this.

Anyone has such an environment working?

All input highly appreciated. Thanks!

Kind regards

Asle :)

Hi!

I got my first virus a couple of days ago and got it connected in my set up.
    When first scrolling through the presets I reacted to some being very low in volume.
    Then I chose the ROM-B 120 Tutorial 1 to start tweeking.
    However the oscillator volume is so low it´s barely hearable (more like 1 than 11 if you know what I mean).
    I have turned up the master volume, I have turned up the patch volume, I got the Oscillator Volume knob set to max and the filter is wide open.
    This is both for the Output 1 and the headsets.

First when I add some reverb or delay from the FXs section it comes to live. For instance when adding delay I hear a dramatic volume drop when I go from delay level = something to delay off.

Actually I think that the oscillator volume is so low that it can't be used for tweeking, only play certain presets.

An example from the presets:

RAM-A 104 Sweepz@ sounds brilliant,
    RAM-A 105 Syncer BC is similar to the ROM-B 120 Tutorial - very low.

Also; adjusting oscillator volume by SELECT + EDIT + EDIT + KNOB3 There is a raise in volume from -64 up to 0, but from 0 and up to 64 there is no noticeable volume raise.

Is it broken, or is there something I don´t understand?

Please help as I am desperate for some synthesis!

PS. I run the latest OS update 5.1.6.05