Beiträge von BlackFU

For all you Access owners with questions and NEED answers...WATCH THIS!

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I do not think they are at war with Avid, but I do think the company is in trouble which is evident in the arrogant response I received. When I pay £2,000 for something I atlease expect to be treated like a customer and not an enemy combatant, but anyway that is water under the UNPROFESSIONAL bridge. There could be another card at play, same card u see played in the gaming industry where certain companies ensure that other formats are either late to the game or exclusive to a particular platform to have a competitive edge. On a side note Blue cat audio patchwork does work to get the plugin working in AAX format but it is far from perf

Hey Risey,

I only say WAR because if the sudden lack of support for Pro Tools users, it's an absolute slap in the face to be so disregarded by a company who made something I was so thrilled to have then, no reply. I would have rather gone to a prostitute and got the silent treatment, at least I would have known what to expect. This is like saving money to take the girl you've been eyeing out on a date, taking her out on that date and spending that wad of cash, listening to her tell you all of the wonderful things she's capable of doing, seeing some of those things and getting sold on her, then you exchange numbers, call her only have her ignore you for no good reason, and if there is a good reason, she doesn't spill the beans! I don't care if the company is in trouble or if they're at war or if someone died...it doesn't excuse the silence that so many of us are dealing with. The tip for Blue Cat Audio is much appreciated but I'd rather not do a work around that's not solid or reliable like Access.

I have been checking back from time to time over the past 5 YEARS!!! to see if Access has either updated to AAX or responded to so many aggravated Pro Tools users. No matter the request or complaint, whether light hearted or aggressive, there was NO reply. I was resigned that no one there, at Access, would ever do so. Today, I say the above post by TNM and it got me to thinking. Are Avid and Access in some type of war? Are we being treated as casualties in this was due to pride, arrogance, money, power? When you look at what a terrorist does it's the same as we are being treated, in a way. We are the ones "suffering" but we get no relief. We ask "why?" but we get no reply as we don't deserve a reply, they don't owe us anything, we bought their product and now we have to deal with the consequences. I have to say that the response above is quite sobering. To see Marc say that it matters to him and that he doesn't like accusation, really makes me feel that he's a liar based on the years on non reply or acknowledgment and still continues to sell the product. I only hope that whatever beef they have, if there is any beef, with Avid will get sorted out soon as I have so many things I've started with the virus TI that I don't want to give up. I'll stay in the trenches.

Right! We put our TRUST in the company due to their claims and our excitement to have something so AWESOME and here we are being neglected and ignored. I find that, no matter the reason, it is disappointing and unacceptable no matter what the excuse. Someone could have died, or they could be sinking (as you said) but you don't leave hundreds, if not thousands of people in the lurch. Not unless everyone at Access has come down with some type of deadly VIRUS (no pun intended) that left them paralyzed from the neck down and unable to speak in order to give codes to someone so that person could, in turn, communicate to the clients then they should be ashamed and close shop.

I am past the point of being upset with this company, although I should be and have a right to be. My virus ti2 is nothing more than a relic and very high priced dust collector taking up valuable space in my rack. I am unable to use it with my current version of Pro Tools and haven't been able to use it for quite some time now and the tracks I had started with it are still waiting to be completed. The ghosts at Access can't be conjured up by reasoning nor insults nor threats because they've made their money and will continue to do so no matter how many of us are already disappointed by the hype and hopes. Why should I download a third party plugin that enables me to use AU/VST instead of AAX? I'm supposed to be able to plug and play without any "WORK AROUND" no matter what DAW I'm working with.
    The fact that the people at Access aren't communicating (since 2011) should be a clear indication that we, fans, customers, artists, enthusiasts, collectors have been side stepped and will continue to be ignored until, I say this with the slightest inkling of hope, they get something figured out or come out of the toilet or get out of rehab or have enough courage and humility to answer the people they're obliged to.

Whatever it is Access... give us something to go on so we can have some idea as to what to do.

How the mighty have fallen!!! I'm having so many problems with my Virus TI Desktop that I used to hesitate to use it but now I just don't. The arpeggiator doesn't sync as it should and I can't use it with Pro Tools 11. Why would one create such a POWERHOUSE of a synth and then diminish it by not keeping it up to date with technology when technology is what it's based upon? Maybe the guys at Access are just tired or maybe just to preoccupied with other things who knows? all I can say is SHAME ON YOU (wagging my finger) people at ACCESS I'm sure we're not the only ones who've complained about these issues, please do something about them and allow us to use what we paid for the way you intended us to.