Beiträge von thatbass

I really wish the volume in the patches amplifier section went louder.I have a fairly simple bass patch which is only gettin -13db.Making up for the lost db would require use of unison and eq.I want the sound the way it is just louder.I want preset surfers to not have to adjust volume(or myself) when listening to patches.Hopefully this is something easily applied.If anybody knows of a way to increase the volume non destructively please lemme know.I would greatly appreciate it.

I wish to have any knob assignable to any parameter.Say instead of filter 1 cutofoff knob being a cutoff.I could assign a mod slot parameter value.This may be to further in the future but i think it should be now.

This has happend to me a couple of times during installation.You need to do some crazy things.First of all unplug everything(Ins/Outs/spdif/usb/powerplug).Next you will need to hold down arp edit then plugin in the power.Also I had a issue where it would not turn on even with that and I had to hold exit and something but do not remember and cannot find the support email at the moment.Support will help ya out.Your synth is not dead though,it will be revived without sending it to Germany.It is scary I know.Hope this has helped.

So I load an Atomiser patch ... I still hear the loop and I play a few notes ... it's basically then turns into a horrible sound .. sometimes .. occassionally it sounds glitchy and 'ok' but most of the time it silences the loop or makes a very loud DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR stutter sound ... not pleasant. There seems no consistency etc.

Hi,

You may need to check your keyboards wheels,I have not used the atomizer in a year or so but I think you had to have the mod wheel in the middle to hear just the loop.,and lower or raise it to hear the input continuing.Basically using the mod wheel for dry/wet mix.If I am wrong please correct me,thanks.

[quote='themachine',index.php?page=Thread&postID=7624#post7624]Im a Virus Ti Snow owner actually...

Virus Ti is just not powerful enough. If there would be a plugin the only limitation of the power would be your own CPU. Plus polyphony "loss" during record isnt really pleasing thing or random latency changes because of that.

This instrument is either not for your taste or you do not know how to program well enough,the virus can be damn powerful sound,and any sound is powerful,me coughing with a step filter on it becomes a essential element to the track(if thats what I am going for).It's all about the music you make and how you want it to sound,me,I love the virus because whatever is in my mind I can recreate it on the virus.

HEY YOU!~Smoke a bowl of nice smellin green for the people that cannot!~

+1,I would really like this,dunno how they have not added it yet considering this can be your audio interface(EQ/reverb but no comp! awww).

What a nice positive attitude you have. :| Buy a PC then.

Anyone tried it out?

I am going to try it out now,I think I am about to be very very happy!It is very disappointing (though not surprising) that people make silly comments like "thumbs down" just because they have a mac...ah humans...what you mac users should do is, find a plugin like this for mac,they are out there,just need to dig the web.

Are you testing this in Virus control or hardware mode?My delay goes crazy on os 3-4in virus control but in hardware mode it worked fine.I would try this out in hardware mode before returning it,you may just need to use a different usb port or something of the computer nature.If this is happening in hardware mode then I dunno what ta do 8o .

Does anyone from Access support monitor these forums?

Another thing now......I went through and re-sent a support email request for assistance. The onscreen result of sending my request says that I will be sent a confirmation email. However...both times I have done this, I have not received any confirmation emails. I have double and triple checked my email address is correct.

HOW DO I GET HELP HERE!!!???

I recommend chilling out,the access support is pretty good from my experiences.This will get this problem resolved one way or another.I have sent a question to support on a saturday before and they responded next day...Sunday!No other company has replied to me on the weekend before,I was very impressed.Have you contacted guitar center?I can send you the OS if you want,I have 2.5.1/2.7.5 or 3.0.0.0 to 4.0.0.0,if you want,I will send them to you so you can try out your new gear.I am currently on 2.5.1 because it runs well on my computer(and I like the older gui more),the newer operating systems are not working out for me.

[email protected]

This all works so well that I will probably test sending my Moog Voyager RME through the TI Audio input.
    Just curious: has anyone of you checked if the quality of analog signals is preseverd well through the TI?
    I just ask because I never really tried so far.

I do not like running my Korg Mono/poly through the virus inputs,but I have not found any digital instrument that does not down size the Mono/poly(besides the yamaha MG82cx which is a analog mixer with digital effects,I was actually amazed at the quality with that mixer,since selling that and getting a mr816 it has ever been the same!Buying another mg82 soon haha)

thats your whack, 3 stereo outs per virus. but on the up side it will render down just like a vsti .you just need to activate the REALTIME EXPORT toggle in the export audio window

Normally VSTi does not need realtime exporting,real time exporting is not a upside to me,specially when bouncing wave table/grain OSCs on the virus,allot of the time something goes wrong(probably just my computer though...).I have started routing my master outs to a pair of inputs so I do not need to deal with Real time,real time blows.

Hi factor,

We are limited to 3 usb outputs for now,before 3 we had just 2.Access put in the 3rd usb output in a update a while back,so hopefully we get 16 eventually haha.You will need another virus to have 3 more usb outs.This is annoying to me also for I have to mute effects and bounce my selections allot,that is one way to be able to use more effects...mute and bounce or make a few effect sends,that will help also but is kinda lame if you want direct proccessing.You could also use the virus in hardware mode and use midi,then you can have 16 stereo channels(or mono) and have effects on them but this is a pain not only because of latency monitoring but hardware mode is not as flexible as VC e.g:Having to menu scroll to change for example the delays lfo settings or having to go in to edit and scrolling to change unison,much faster with a mouse to edit these settings.Hope that helped and I feel your pain!Take care.

I am using Ram-A 127 init but I replaced it with my own init(two sine waves with 1% FM and 27% noise,with only the 1st osc active,Ram-B/C have recursive modulation on the envelopes but thats the only difference besides A).I have had this for years like this and it was fine up until 3 months ago when I was trying out the different OS(was upgrading from 2.5.0.0,was reliable so I stuck with it.).Like I said the Delay problems is on all patches.Have not tried stand alone,been using VC,will try standalone.Thank you very much for the ideas,I greatly appreciate them and will see if Support will accept the file.I have a friend who has a TI so maybe i'll ask him to load it.Again,thanks for the ideas it is going to help.

Hi all,

I am wondering if any of you TI owners are having the same issue I am having with the delay.I got a response from Access support but it was not helpful.I told them that the patch is initialized(with nothing going on at all! no modulation just a plain single sawtooth) and they still said that I should check the modulation haha...Ok let me explain what happens.

When I turn on the delay the mirrored sound pitches down,it's like this on all patches on two different OS(3.3.0.0 and 3.3.5.02).It makes the delay useless,it also has allot of clicks to.I am hoping that this new OS will fix this because it blows not being able to use the onboard delay

.If ya have this problem and was able to fix this lemme know,if you have this problem with still no luck on fixing it,please respond so access can look in to this.Take care.

btw, does anyone how long the usb cord that ships with the polar is?
    because i have like 3 usb cords in my room same color, but all different lengths...

I don't know the length for sure but i'm guessing 9 foot.Smaller the better.I went from a 9 foot to a 6 foot and it made a huge difference,I also bought a pci USB card to put my mouse/keyboard on and have the onboard usb slots completly free besides the virus.I would not use the usb cable that comes with the virus(may be different from when I bought it 3 years ago but allot of people use a different cable),shorter the better in my opinion.

I have noticed my TI runs allot smoother if I unplug it every time I am done.I think allot of it has to do with my computer though,but since I have been unplugging,it's been working nicely.