Beiträge von spdk

Hi there,

I've connected a stereo synth to input 1 and 2 of a TI2.

The 2 incoming signals (L/R), seem to converted to one mono signal, because I can't pan the individual input signals to left and right.

To fix this I've divided the signals over 2 parts in the Virus Control plugin. So input L is routed through part 1 and input R is routed through part 2. Now I can pan both parts to resp. left and right and I have my stereo signal, yay!

This works fine for me, the problems start when I want to automate, lets say, the cutoff, for the input signal. I have them splitted over two parts, so I have to automate the signal twice, for left and right. This is not very convenient.

To fix this problem, I would like to set the midi channel for both parts to the same channel, that way I can send automation to ie channel 1 and both channels will recieve the midi message.I know it is possible to set the midi channel per part in multi mode, without using the Virus Control plugin, but I can't seem to find the midi channel setting for the parts in the VC plugin.

- How can I set the midi channel for the parts using sequencer mode/vc plugin?
    - Is there another, better way to get my stereo signal nicely panned through the virus?

Thanks for your time and effort!

spdk

Hi,

I have a question about the remote mode of the virus ti 2. I hope somebody can help.

I'm using the VirusABC template in remote mode, to automate the virus within Renoise, long story, but it works. When I assign, lets say, the cutoff knob on my virus to a virtual knob on the plugin, it works perfectly, the cutoff of the plugin goes all the way from 0 to 127 and back.

When I assign the osc balance knob on the Virus to a virtual knob on a plugin, it doesn't go further then 12. So instead of the 127 steps, de osc balance knob seems to have a range of 12, and the knob of the plugin doesn't go further then about a tenth of the whole range.

Can I configure remote so the osc balance knob sends a maximum of 127 steps instead of 12?

I hope my question is clear, otherwise I'll be happy to rephrase my question, obviously.

Thanks for your time and effort!

spdk