Beiträge von jeffb01

I bought a new mac computer and installed virus control 5.07 and when I tried to install apogee maestro for my firewire duet, the apogee software won't open, which means I can't use phantom power or not latency monitoring. I went back and forth for a while with apogee and never got anywhere. Well, the other day I got a message from apogee (this is a few weeks after my initial support) saying that it's my virus ti software conflicting with maestro and to delete it. I use my virus more than my audio interface (making do with my ultralite mk1) so I haven't done that yet, but will consider installing a earlier version at some point. btw, the virus software has worked fine the whole time.

my questions:

1. has anyone had similar problems with apogee maestro (a good chance the problems are from having a new computer and having to install from scratch...)

2. If so, does anyone know what file is causing the conflict (a preference, etc) so I can maybe hide it when I need to record.

I also wanted to post this to give anyone a heads up that may have similar problems. btw, I haven't deleted the virus control so I don't know if that will solve the problem.