Beiträge von HerrMosa

Thank you, oliAtBass - I'm on Bass too btw. ;)

Ok, I have to see my Darkstar as 2 USB Devices (as seen in theMidi Driver Section on the MB). Seems like they both want to be "total integrated" with my MacBook - to be used via Midi. That makes sense. You just have to know that the Keyboard gets off (and switch Local back on when not using the Software ;)

In the meantime i worked around with my Multiunit-Midi-Confusion a little bit:
    I found that the Midi can be turned of in RME's Total Mix Application (Options/Settings/Midi-Tab: De-activate "In Use" Button). That solved it, as the Sequenzer's Miidi-Out is now sending to Virus TI. That's fine for the moment.

I found the delivered Demosongs for LogicX / Pro Tools do not play on my machine (i don't know why and couldn't fix the session), but with a new session and fiddle around by myself. So it's playing now - puh!

My Darkstar came with a printed and nicely written Quickstart-Guide. That's fine for hooking it up and play the first patches, but afterwards it's getting a little manual-confusing where and which PDF to go on, as the online Tutorials and Setup Guides are not well organized and not always the newest. But I'll do my best…

Hi you all, i recently bought a Virus TI2 Polar and I think i'll have a few beginners questions to start off :/

As standalone, everything's fine and i'm starting to learn on it…

I installed the Software (and latest firmware while connected)

But as soon as the USB-Link is established (MacBook Pro OsX10.9), the Unit switches to "Local Off", even if no application is active. Is there a way to leave Local On while connecting the device via USB without switching it back on in Config Menu at the Unit?

While there's a RME 802 Interface connected to the MacBook too, i kind of struggle with the Midi Routing in LogicX and Pro Tools 10, (all the Midi is sent to the RME-Interface). Does anybody knows how to route the Midi to the Virus exclusively?

Is there any experience with multiple Audio Interfaces ( Fireface802 and Virus TI2) in Logic/Pro Tools and how to manage them?