Beiträge von dominiccarr

Dear Dominic,

Thank you for your email. We're sorry to say but we do not have any news on macOS Catalina compatibility at this point.

We will post news once available.

With best regards,

Access Music Support

"Hi I'm enquiring over the mac os catalina compatibility with virus ti2. i would be extremely grateful if you can be honest and tell me whether you be addressing this issue, it's be long period of time this has been well over due some announcement. I know we've had the covid 19 pandemic but this has been going on long well before this came about. I have a piece of expensive equipment £1500 to be exact laying dormant unused. I think access have a responsibility to tell its customers the truth whether they will be fixing it. If not please let us know so we can make other arrangements to sell our products, it's the least you can do.

Regards

i don't think naive pal. they've had long enough to sort this issue or to get in touch with its user base not a snide note on its news page like we should go on weekly to check, you would never think of looking this up. i'm not feeling sorry for myself here when i say this but feel like we've been forgotten about. its taken a long time to work and save for this piece of equipment, money we haven't got to go out and but new computers etc. just to suit them so we can still use the equipment.

I can't believe this has gone on this long. Every other software company has amended any errors with Catalina OS. i don't think Access understand our loyalty and huge chunk of money we've spent on there product. Theres been no updates or estimated dates this will be addressed. Everyone is in the dark at what to do, Its a complete joke theres just no urgency. I'm so close to selling my Ti2 i hope they are reading these forums ACCESS YOUR INEPT at what you do its a disgrace. £1500 down the drain. :cursing: