Beiträge von Multiman

I dig the track Midnight Masses more, feels a bit more restrained and you can clearly hear the one shots that lifts the track. The bass in Quest is a bit to hard for me and kinda battle with the kick. Some probably dig that alot. Still a great job mate! :)

Thanks a lot for your comment!
    Yeah completely different flavours, in "Quest of the self" I actually wanted that "machine gun" kind of bass, super sharp and deep, but I agree with you , and many others that Midnight Dances just has a nice vibe, and that bass allows for space, so the inmersive sounds can give a better sense of the space they are in... deffinitely a kind of approach I´m gonna revisit more in the future.
    Cheers!

Hello Virus family!
    Never post here, but I´ve been having a lot of love lately for my TI Desktop, and since most Sytnh sounds are from the Virus I tought why not?
    The bass, and atmospheres in both trakcs are 100% Virus.

This EP uses a lot of sampling, field recordings, and organic sources for most elements, leads, drum sounds, FX etc.
    Kick is made with a sine wave in Kick 2.

So here it is!

OUT NOW!! My New MULTIMAN EP - QUEST OF THE SELF - is out!! Link: https://multiman.bandcamp.com/
    You can now listen, share and buy (2€) this EP commemorating 20 years of my psytrance music career.

You can also hear it in my SoundCloud page https://soundcloud.com/multiman/sets/quest-of-the-self

I´ve been absent from releasing enything for a few years now due to life and family stuff, but I´ve been making psy music for 20 years.
    The Virus TI is on every piece of music I ever made.

I hope you like it and would love to her some feedback too :)
    All the best,
    Julian Multiman

MULTIMAN - QUEST OF THE SELF - EP.jpg

Sooo… lol
    We need a new version of the TI GUI… I’m here only to make the post accessible again… as someone which defends this synth to the extreme, I feel a bit down that they have completely abandoned it.

The Virus is still my main go to synth, is my GAS cure and works perfect on Windows 10, but, it is true that the GUI of the plug-in is too small.

Come on guys!! Make your loyal clients happy after all this time!!

Hi, I need help or some advice in the following problem, I recently started making music with Cbuase (Nuendo 5) and I´m having a kind of ASIO conflict, on the tranport the meter of the VST consumpsion is full and peaking on red, it seems that the Virus and the sound card (Edirol UA 25 EX) don´t like each other.

I started to make music in Ableton Live after making music entirely with machines for years, the reason, bad experiences in airports because of international gigs. I´m happy with the result but, something inside my brain and ears says that is messy and not clear. The music I make is generally a little bit messy, most of it psytrance, but is other kind of messy sensation what I´ve got.

I think, after a long time checking, that is related to the use of samples with different lenghts and tempos, affected by the Warp function in Ableton. I understand that using Beat mode in the audio recorded and not changing the BPM, everything is ok, but, I change the BPM producing and on stage, that´s a fact, and sound like ... crap ...

So I decided to make a track entirely on Cubase and well the thing sounds different to me... The problem is, the longer the track was becoming the more CPU cosumption was coming from the ASIO VST meter. Right now with 8 minutes, is impossible to play the whole song, clicks, slow motion, and the funny thing is that when the virus is being play, I´m able to play it even with loads of cosumption, but when is not bieng play, the thing goes slow and clicking.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.maledictis.com/image/virus-problem.jpg]

I don´t know what´s going on, but, the computer is an Intel core quad 2,8Gh, 4 GB Ram, 1GB graphic card and Win7 64 bits. The machine goes pretty amazing using all kind of design, video or audio software, and using it without the virus it works solid as a rock.

I also found that using the virus as sound card, works great. Using just the Edirol UA25ex works great. Using both ... bad.

Sorry for writing this long story.

Any help would be much really apreciated.

All the best.
    Julian.

Hello to everyone... I´m new here, I don´t use to participate too much in the forum, but I find it really usefull.. Well Firstly just say that I´m a Virus Ti user since almost 4 years now aswell as lots of hardware devices... So i´m very interested on that as I play the virus without computer... I agree that 16 slots for the multimode is not enough.

I found this topic looking for a solution on how to save the virus control projects in to a Multipatch, I would like to say that even if the VC vst is not a multimode editor, ok... But why not give the chance to the TI users on saving your VC preset as a MULTI patch, and use it for playing Live, a lot of virus users play with them on stage and I think is just an esential detail that can make the things really easier... It Is that too difficult?, just allow you to save the 16 parts in to the Virus.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my english.

Julian Calvo.

Hello Marc, thank you for your quick answer...

Yes I did, but somebody told me that It´s a USB problem, I actually check different USB 2.0 devices without problems, is just when the virus and the sound card are working together. 10 minutes ago I checked the savihost application, wich is interesting but it doesn´t fix my problem.

So can you say me how can I solve the situation? Or have I to write them saying something particular?

Thank you very much in advance.

I´ll be here.

Regards.

Julian Calvo.

Hello everyone, I´m don´t use to come here to fix my problems because I star making music with software just 3 months ago, but I was making It with hardware for several years.

I´m having problems to use the Virus TI in a windows 7 64bits and Vista 64 system, and like "ass" says, for my will be a good chance to use the virus at the same time than my Edirol UA 25 EX. I can´t use it at the same time because of the USB seems to be bandwidth exceeded and both devices are trying to use the ASIO driver.

I have friends with XP 32 and 64, with just 2 or 3 USB ports on a laptop, and seems to be working perfect, but I bought a better machine full o RAM quad core procesors and my virus TI doesn´t work great, I can use just the Virus o the audio interface...

Please any help will be great.

Regards...

Julian Calvo