Beiträge von kelp

Virus kb. I'm using multi mode with one sound on the left side of the keyboard and one sound on the right. Can I use the definable knobs as volume controls for each part?

I've been able to assign definable 1 (single) to PatchVolume with some success but I can't get definable 1 to control part 1 volume and definable 2 to control part 2 volume.

I thought I was successful once but then became confused when saving the multi, which gave me messages that my singles were unsaved. I've read the manual several times now and am still a bit confused about how the edit buffers work in multi single mode.

So, I probably have a few gaps in my understanding. Oh, and sometimes I'll need the same single on the left AND right parts at the same time. The manual seems to indicate I can have variations of the same single in multi mode.

Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers.

Hello!

I've long wanted a Virus but couldn't quite handle the cost of a TI2. I just ran across a great deal on a kb. I have two initial questions, if it's cool to ask here:

1. When I search for the latest OS on this site I see 4.8. But if I google I see references to 4.9 (including at least one post in this forum). Is there a 4.9?

ANSWER: Ah. I see. There are "Operating Systems (older versions)" and "Operating Systems" categories and they are separated by a few other categories. It's in the latter entry.

2. In my profile I updated my time zone and it changed my profile options to German language. I'm not seeing where to select the language. How to change to English?

Thanks! Looking forward to diving into this deep and powerful instrument.