Beiträge von x-treme

Okay, i don't know if i'm happy or not with the fact that i 'm not the only one :O

i am using windows 7, cubase 10.5, and the os is 5.7.1.00. But i had this issue on cubase 9.5 also.
    Maybe a little side info, if i press the live button on the vst, the notes are played correctly again, but most of the time the timing is a little off then..

Hello everybody, i've got an issue with my Virus TI 2 Desktop.

Let's say i created a patch and make a melody in my DAW (cubase 10) it plays like i programmed it. If i do after that a little live jamming on my midi keyboard to find a new melody for example, after that the virus plays al notes more 'staccato' in the DAW.... I can't find where the error is. I have to reload the project to get the original sound back so it is really annoying since i make most of the melodies on my midi keyboard..

I made a little youtube video so you can see what i mean.
    In the beginning the sound is like it should be, after that i play live and then play the sequencer again You'll notice that the notes then are a little more staccato played by the virus.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.