Beiträge von skwege

Always the same: complainers complaining about the release not being soon enough and then two days later complaining that is buggy and unusable ;)

Oh snap! Seriously though I think it was the Beta for the Atomizer update that was incredibly buggy. So I am more than willing to give Access my patience if they give me a bug free update. I imagine we will maybe see if before the end of the week (Though that is complete speculation on my part.)
    At NAMM they said around 45 days, so give or take a few additional days. If there is a longer term delay I imagine they would inform us.

T11,
    in general, you're totally right. but since the gentleman who stated above and i know i didn't address him as a "regular" customer. but there is also a background to it. a users reported a couple of days ago that his TI1 does behave slower and we did test a TI1 and TI2 against an older OS version. our result was that we cannot see a difference. and yes, i could have written more than "i doubt that".

best, marc

Then why is my unit lagging also? Or are you just going to doubt that as well?