Beiträge von GruntBiscuits

A few months ago I read an article mentioning something about you could get interesting sound design possibilities if instead of routing an external sound source into the virus, you routed its own audio out back into itself (however I no longer no where I read that).

Does anybody have any experience with this or know how to set up the virus to do this?

I was experimenting with different settings for knob behaviour and during that rotated it counter clockwise such that it get to off - so that to quote the manual "knobs have no effect whatsoever".

However the problem is its stuck in the off settings - as you need to turn a knob to change this setting but its set to off so knobs have no effect whatsoever, I can't turn the damn thing on again.

How can I swithc the TI back so the value for this setting is Snap?

Can’t say it was a remark .... just a general question . I got some reason thought sound travelled down the cable into the iPad but it’s for midi , this doesn’t matter , just an excited comment that I didn’t give much thought

Thanks

acodmt7

If you were asking if you can get audio out of the virus and into the iPad, and thus listen to the virus via the iPad, then checkout the earlier post in this thread by LF2600

Maarten