Beiträge von Vandalsounds

..well as mentioned above, I just wan't to know when the release version no. 4 is meant to be... hrrm.... released!?

The BETA is a bit to buggy for me and when I installed it, it somehow wiped out the "My patches" collection!
    After installing and relaunching Logic it was gone. Fortunatly it seems like the settings for all used sounds
    remained saved within Logic so (as far as I know) I did'nt really loose any of my tracks... and now I have lots
    of free space in the "my patches"directory! Bravo Access!

:-/

Zitat

='Joey',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1998#post1998]yes you have to send the audio through the virus's inputs, or else it isnt processing anything

the way I have it setup in logic, I have a bus that sends two outputs from my audio interface into the virus's inputs, and then i send that back out into the interface through the virus's outputs, and record onto a regular audio channel form the virus outputs

so audio track a (the audio which wants to be atomized) sends to bus 1, bus 1 sends to output 3-4 which go to the virus input, virus outputs to audio track B (the track to record your newly atomized take to)

I seem to have the same prob.. I've run the signal as You described (above) and it still wont work! Frekin annoying! I've tried to switch between all outputs on
    my soundcard (Presonus Firepod) to the Virus input, routed EXACTLY as described above, but still.... NOTHING!!!